Welcome to Expert Consultancy Services – Typing Services.
We are open 24/7.
Typing Services: What we offer:
Expert Consultancy Services offers professional typing services as well as, CV and cover letter for clients to meet job prospects and business requirements. Businesses frequently outsource hence the need for typing services for certain duties therefore, this is where Expert Consultancy Services are needed. The typing services at Expert Consultancy Services are also available to individuals who maybe capable to type their own documents but, in view of their busy schedules, are not able to meet submission dates indeed, they equally use our typing services too in order to meet deadlines.
Professional CV & cover letter. Ready within 5 days:
Typing Service rates are as follows: From ££
- 30 minutes advice via Skype: CV & Cover letter. £25.00
- CV written and typed for you with your details £80.00
- CV and cover letter written and typed for you £155.00
- CV typing (if already written by you) £30.00
- CV update £25.00
- Cover letter writing (if written for you) £60.00
- Cover letter typing (if written by you) £40.00
- a page typing from a printed text £9.00
- a page typing from a handwritten script £11.00
- a page for typing a letter (without letter head) £10.00
- a page for typing a business letter £20.00
- a page for typing a document with some figures £17.00
- a page for typing a documents full of figures £25.00
The rate charged for minor correction and comment made during typing service is an additional £3.00 per page.
CVs £5.00 per copy
Letters £4.00 per copy
Print out of extra pages from bulky typed documents are:
- Colour: £1.50 a page
- Black and white: £1.20 a page
How it works:
- contact by email to say what your requirements are
- expect email reply within 24 hours
- likewise, if there is an availability to work on your document, you would certainly be required to send an email attachment (PDF format only) of the document.
- Let us know if you also need the document delivered to you through the post office or via email attachment (PDF format)
- Nonetheless, the finished job would be sent to you in an email attachment. Furthermore, the document could also be delivered to you through the post office by recorded delivery service so as to reach you accordingly.
- The documents that require delivery by post would require charges to cover costs for stationery, printing out and registered postage; the additional charges would be communicated to you regardless.
- as well as the expected date for delivery, also include your postal address, a contact name then, phone number too.
Finally, we require full payments before any work starts.
Our clients are not surcharged.
Note: if you wish to pay direct into a bank account or online transfer, request details by email.